Donna M. Polk, D.C.
We are a patient centered practice dedicated to delivering exceptional service in a caring atmosphere. We focus on sports chiropractic, extremity injuries, low back pain, disc problems, headaches, neck/upper back pain, muscular problems and injuries from car/work accidents.
Graduated from Life University in 1997. Other degrees: GA College & State University.
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Life University Alumni Association
- GA College & State University Alumni Association
- Activator Methods
- Manual Adjusting
- Motion Palpation
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Full Spine
- Laser Treatments
- Shoe Orthotics
- Low Force
- Insturment Adjusting
- Massage Therapy