Donna M. Polk, D.C.
Dr. Polk has been in private practice in the Morningside/Midtown area since 1997. She spent 4 years as a faculty clinician teaching in the Clinical Chiropractic program at Life University. She has worked with a diverse patient population dealing with issues that range from acute/chronic neck/back pain to more complex cases involving degenerative spinal issues, disc herniation with leg pain, and tension/migraine headaches. She works with many high school, college, and professional athletes. Ansley Chiropractic Associates is proud to be a patient centered practice dedicated to delivering exceptional, evidenced-based spinal care in a professional atmosphere. Dr Polk's practice focus is on low back pain, low back pain with leg pain (radiculopathy), disc problems, headaches, neck/upper back pain, chronic extremity pain, sports injuries, and injuries from auto accidents/work accidents.
Life University -1997- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) GA College & State University-1991- B.S. in Biology
- American Chiropractic Association- www.acatoday.org
- Georgia Chiropractic Association- www.gachiro.org
- Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance- www.forwardthinkingchiro.com
- Instrument manipulation
- Manual manipulation
- Motion Palpation
- Thompson/Drop Table
- Full Spine and Extremities
- Ultrasound/Electrical Stimulation/Cold-Laser Treatments/Home Exercise Programs
- Custom Footleveler Orthotics
- Instrument Adjusting
- Spinal Rehab focusing on active care